Ergobulk’s automation projects refer to the use and integrating a wide variety of automating technologies to meet our customer’s specific business objectives. Our core business is custom control system design and integration, along with full system service and support.
Ergobulk’s automation projects include:
- Hardware design: Based on customer’s specifications we design the electrical layout of the system and panels utilizing a variety of industrial drawing tools (i.e. AutoCAD, Siemens ePlan, etc.) in order to achieve maximum productivity.
- Software design: Is determined to meet the project specifications (i.e. Siemens Step-7.)
- Electrical cabinets: Manufactured with the use of high level equipment of the best manufacturers, like Siemens, Telemechanique, Finder, following the latest security rules.
- PLC and HMI Programming: PLC (Programmable Logical Controller) and HMI (Human Machine Interface) programming is based on extended experience in each specific application. All programming is tested prior to going on-site to minimize commissioning and debugging time.
- Industrial networks: These are of various types, like Profibus, Profibus DP, Ethernet, Profinet, Modbus.
- Commissioning: Following given specifications, trouble free and always in time.
- Bulk material handling systems
- Food and beverage
- Apparel, retail and general commodities
- Special goods handling (Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Parcel Services, etc.)
- Robotics automation
- Heat treatment and manufacturing processes