Ergobulk Engineering provides air-conveying systems of the following types:
- Pressure air-conveying systems with blower and airlock (dilute phase systems)
- Vacuum air-conveying systems
- Pressure air-conveying systems with pressure vessel (dense phase systems)
All air-conveying systems are calculated with the use of a special program, as well as the data regarding the different parameters for each material.
Our air-conveying systems include complete assemblies of Roots or side-channel blowers and the equipment for the separation of the material from the air is either cyclones or filter-cyclones.
Ergobulk Engineering has installed air-conveying systems for several materials, like:
- Food raw materials (flour, sugar, cocoa, additives etc.)
- PVC powder
- Plastic granules (polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC granules etc.)
- Calcium carbonate
- Raw materials for the chemical industry (titanium dioxide, zeolite, sodium carbonate etc.)
· Raw materials for fertilizer factories.